We collect personal information directly from you to do all the things typically associated with Web sites. Examples of the information we collect include name, address, phone number, email address, personal preferences, credit card number, purchase and ordering information, demographical information, responses to survey questions and sizing information.
This information is collected at various places on our site: for instance, when you check out with your online order; subscribe to catalogs, email offers, participate in surveys, or interact with special-event or program offers.
We may also collect information that you provide on our site about people you know. For example, we collect your gift recipient’s contact information to process your gift orders.
We use personal information to do things like:
- Process your online orders;
- Open an online account at your request;
- Personalize your online experience with content and offers that are tailored to your interests;
- Provide customer service, whether it’s responding to a request or following up on an order;
- Include you in surveys and contests;
- Facilitate networks of online social activity centered around our products and services;
- Improve our website, improve the manner in which offers are made on our website, improve purchase decisions of our visitors and the interactions visitors have with our website;
- Enable you to interact with third-party content service providers, whether by linking to their sites, viewing their content within our
- Web environment, or by viewing our content within their Web environment; and
- Market our products and services that may be of interest to you–for instance, we may add you to our email list when you make an online purchase or sign up to receive emails; or we may add you to
- Devain Kapoor print-catalogue list when you make an online purchase.