Ikat is a weaving style common to many world cultures. It is probably one of the oldest forms of textile decoration, and has an everlasting and universal appeal. A characteristic of ikat textiles is an apparent “blurriness” to the design. The blurriness is a result of the extreme difficulty the weaver has lining up the dyed yarns so that the pattern comes out perfectly in the finished cloth.
This “Absolut Ikat” print embodies the characteristics of an ikat masterpiece as evident in this beautiful U-shaped blouse. Embellished with ethnic looking tassels, it is perfect for a beautiful day out in the sun or even for an afternoon out with your loved ones.
– Fabrication: Silk
– Embellished with ethnic looking tassels
– Butterfly style, U-shaped blouse
– Not see through – inner not required
– Garment length: 80 cm
– One-Size fits most: 70 cm stitch-to-stitch (140 cm chest circumference)
* Model is wearing “Absolut Ikat Palazzos” as her bottom.
– Iron on low heat
– Dry Clean
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Avoid storage in direct sunlight