Ikat is a weaving style common to many world cultures. It is probably one of the oldest forms of textile decoration, and has an everlasting and universal appeal. A characteristic of ikat textiles is an apparent “blurriness” to the design. The blurriness is a result of the extreme difficulty the weaver has lining up the dyed yarns so that the pattern comes out perfectly in the finished cloth.
This “Absolut Ikat” print embodies the characteristics of an ikat masterpiece as evident in this elegant long dress with cuff sleeves. The collar, front, back and sleeves have been tastefully embellished with crystals, while the ties on the side are finished with crystallized tassels, giving the dress a better fit.
– V-Neck with High Collar
– Embellished with crystals on collar, front, back and sleeves
– Full Length Cuff Sleeves
– Tie on the side with tassels to provide a better fit
– Not see through – inner not required
– Garment Length: 140 cm
– Chest Circumference: S: 98 cm, M: 105 cm, L: 110 cm
– Waist Circumference: S: 110 cm, M: 120 cm, L: 127.5 cm
– Iron on low heat
– Dry Clean
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Avoid storage in direct sunlight