Ikat is a weaving style common to many world cultures. It is probably one of the oldest forms of textile decoration, and has an everlasting and universal appeal. A characteristic of ikat textiles is an apparent “blurriness” to the design. The blurriness is a result of the extreme difficulty the weaver has lining up the dyed yarns so that the pattern comes out perfectly in the finished cloth.
This ikat print has been beautifully applied onto one of our most versatile pieces, as this scarf top can be styled in many ways. Use it either as a regular boat neck top, an off-shoulder top, or even straight across. Embellished with crystals all over the front, this garment is sure to charm.
– Fabrication: Silk
– Boat neck
– Tassels and Crystal Embellishments on front of garment
– Can be worn either as off-shoulder top or regular boat neck top
– One-Size fits most: 25″ stitch-to-stitch (50″ chest circumference)
– Garment length: 24″
* Model is wearing “Absolut Ikat Skirt” as her bottoms
* Top also looks great when paired with “Absolut Ikat Silk Palazzos”
– Iron on low heat
– Dry Clean
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Avoid storage in direct sunlight