Ikat is a weaving style common to many world cultures. It is probably one of the oldest forms of textile decoration, and has an everlasting and universal appeal. A characteristic of ikat textiles is an apparent “blurriness” to the design. The blurriness is a result of the extreme difficulty the weaver has lining up the dyed yarns so that the pattern comes out perfectly in the finished cloth.
Constructed in Devain’s signature palazzo cut, these beautiful and comfortable trousers feature a relaxed wide leg silhouette and delicate crystal and tassel embellishments for an enchanting finishing touch. Enjoy mixing things up as these palazzos can easily be matched with either a printed or plain top.
– Fabrication: Silk
– Palazzo style pants
– Embellished with crystals and tassels
– Elasticated Waistband
– One size fits most
– Waist Circumference (Relaxed): 29″
– Waist Circumference (Stretched): 45″
– Length: 39″
– Relaxed Fit
* model is wearing “Absolut Ikat Blouse” as her top
– Iron on low heat
– Dry Clean
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Avoid storage in direct sunlight