Ikat is a weaving style common to many world cultures. It is probably one of the oldest forms of textile decoration, and has an everlasting and universal appeal. A characteristic of ikat textiles is an apparent “blurriness” to the design. The blurriness is a result of the extreme difficulty the weaver has lining up the dyed yarns so that the pattern comes out perfectly in the finished cloth.
This “Absolut Ikat” print embodies the characteristics of an ikat masterpiece as evident in this elegant silk skirt. The skirt has a relaxed fit with frills around the bottom part, and has been embellished with crystals and tassels for an enchanting finishing touch. Enjoy mixing things up as this skirt can easily be matched with either a printed or plain top.
– Fabrication: Silk
– Relaxed fit
– Frills on bottom of skirt
– Embellished with crystals and tassels
– Elasticated Waistband
– One size fits most
– Waist Circumference (Relaxed): 72 cm
– Waist Circumference (Stretched): 110 cm
– Length: 83 cm
* model is wearing “Absolut Ikat Kaftan Blouse” as her top
– Iron on low heat
– Dry Clean
– Store in a cool, dry place
– Avoid storage in direct sunlight