The Nizams of Hyderabad were known for their opulence. Living a life full of magnificent splendor, they wore the best of silks, weaves, and of course, jewelry. This design, with its large jewelry motif on a rich weave print, pays tribute to their legacy, hence the name “Ode to Nizams”.
This kaftan comes in two beloved silhouettes: A triangular, kimono-sleeved version (with sizes), as well as our standard kaftan version (Free-size). Both versions have beautiful, rich crystal embellishments on the jewelry neckline, and both are great for a semi-formal or even a formal evening.
– Fabrication: Silk
– V-Neck Kaftan with crystal embellishments on neckline
– 3/4 Length Sleeves
– Loose fitting garment
– Not see through – inner not required
– Perfect for all semi-formal, casual, and resort wear
– 56″ length garment with a rounded bottom
– Chest Circumference: S: 39″, M: 42″, L: 45″, Free Size: 27″ stitch-to-stitch (54″ chest circumference)
– Waist Circumference: S: 44″, M: 48″, L: 51″, 27″ stitch-to-stitch (54″ chest circumference)
* model is wearing the standard, free-size kaftan version