This multi colored gown is inspired by Holi, the festival of colors and love in India. Constructed in a signature Devain Kapoor umbrella cut, this gown features 16 individual panels that have been sewn together to create a beautiful flared garment. It has a high collar with hook buttons on the chest to allow for either a V-neck, or a closed neck look. The garment has been hand embroidered with beads that include pearls, sequins, and also crystals that really brings out the joyful feeling of the gown.
The timeless, long, flowy garment is sure to liven up your wardrobe.
– Fabrication: Silk
– Umbrella cut gown consisting of 16 panels giving a gorgeous flared look
– High collar with hook buttons on chest
– Hand embroidered with beads, sequins and crystals
– Long, straight sleeves
– Tie on the side with tassels to provide a better fit
– Not see through – inner not required
– Garment Length: 58”
– Chest Circumference: S: 39″, M: 42″, L: 45″