Paying homage to Aphrodite, the Greek goddess of love, beauty and passion, this “Temple of Aphrodite” print tries to showcase the characteristics the goddess represents. The floral vines design represents love and beauty, whereas the flame-like motif represents the burning passion that resides in all of us.
This deep and elegant looking silk kaftan is a statement piece. Embellished with stones and crystals against the dark color, it is just like seeing the stars that shine bright against the dark night sky.
– Fabrication: Silk
– V-Neck Kaftan with crystal embellishments on neckline and down the center of the garment
– 3/4 Length Sleeves
– Loose fitting garment
– Not see through – inner not required
– Perfect for all semi-formal, casual, and resort wear
– 56″ length garment with a rounded bottom
– Chest Circumference: S: 39″, M: 42″, L: 45″
– Waist Circumference: S: 44″, M: 48″, L: 51″